Organic lifestyle can change the way you live. By making small changes in your lifestyle and eating habits, you can be the change that you want.
• By incorporating small changes every day such as picking up fresh produce from the farmer’s market, you can put yourself on the track of organic lifestyle.
• When you pick fresh produce, you are obvious to cook a meal for yourself and your family members. The fresher, the better it is.
• Starting from food, you can switch to growing your own produce in your garden such as herbs, tomatoes, chillies etc.
• Once you have upgraded to complete organic food, you can also make your own compost for your garden.
• Also, you can recycle the waste every day to ensure that the trash gets disposed off properly.
• Gradually, you can stop using personal care products which include tons of chemicals and are tested on animals. Instead, you can use cruelty free vegan products.